#027 - An Interview with Dmitry Bastron
In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Brian McKeiver interviews Dmitry Bastron of the Delete Agency in London, UK. Dmitry's blog is dedicated to Kentico and he is an active member of the Kentico community. Brian asks Dmitry how we got started with Kentico EMS, what are the best parts of the platform in Dmitry's opinion, and why he got started blogging about Kentico.
They also cover a few recent topics around Kentico 2020, Kentico MVC awesomeness, and get into the pros and cons of using a built in module like Kentico Event management (hint, you may not want to).
Remember, you can now subscribe to the Kentico Rocks podcast on spotify as well. Click on over to that if you haven't start following Kentico Rocks yet.
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver chats about the following topics in Kentico Rocks podcast episode #27:
- A little bit about Dmitry Bastron and the Delete Agency.
- How event management in Kentico can be augmented with QR codes and Marketing Automation.
- Features that are being removed from Kentico 2020.
- Optimizing Images in Kentico through Dmitry's custom modules.
- Why Kentico MVC is pretty darn cool.
Related Links to this episode:
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below:
You can also listen to the previous episode of Kentico Rocks where I talk about how to enable Hot Reloading on your Kentico Kontent MVC boilerplate project.