In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Brian McKeiver interviews Sean G. Wright of Wired Views in the Akron, OH. Brian asks Sean on his development experience and background working with Kentico EMS, why he got started blogging about Kentico, and where does he see the future of Kentico going. They also talk about the recent release of beta 2 for Kentico 2020 and some new Kentico resources on Github.
Remember, you can now subscribe to the Kentico Rocks podcast on spotify as well. Click on over to that if you haven't start following Kentico Rocks yet.
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver chats about the following topics in Kentico Rocks podcast episode #28:
- A little bit about Sean G. Wright and the Wired Views.
- The future tech available to Kentico develoeprs with Kentico 2020
- .Net Standard / .Net Core story for Kentico 13
- A great new resource for Kentico and Kontent developers looking for help, located at GitHub
Related Links to this episode:
- Sean's Kentico Blog
- Follow Sean at @seangwright
- Kentico Developer Resources on Github
- Kentico 13 Beta 2 download
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below:
You can also listen to the previous episode of Kentico Rocks where I talk about an interview with Dmitry Bastron.