In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Brian McKeiver interviews Ryan Overton Kentico Kontent developer evangelist. Brian and Ryan cover quickly how JAMStack is continuing to gain steam, but spend more time discussing the question of can JAMStack do other things beside just static websites. Brian then demos a GatsbyJS implementation connected to Kentico Kontent that Team BizStream has been working on that is multi-channel.
Remember, you can now subscribe to the Kentico Rocks podcast on spotify as well. Click on over to that if you haven't start following Kentico Rocks yet.
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver chats about the following topics in Kentico Rocks podcast episode #29:
- Introducing Ryan Overton, Developer Evangelist at Kentico Kontent.
- A quick intro into JAMStack and GatsbyJS.
- Brian and Ryan discuss the potential that JAMStack sites have to do much more than just static sites.
- Brian demo's a Kontent + GatsbjJS multi-channel solution that BizStream is working on.
Related Links to this episode:
- Ryan's Twitch Stream
- Follow Ryan at @ryano9791
- Kentico Kontent GatsbyJS source plugin
- Beta version of docs.youthcenter.net
- Stack of JAMStack examples
- Episode 24 of Kentico Rocks with Kyle Mathews, Founder/CEO of GatsbyJS
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below:
You can also listen to the previous episode of Kentico Rocks where I talk about an interview with Sean Wright.