#031 - Kentico Kontent Management API Review
In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Brian McKeiver talks about Kentico Kontent's API capabilities. The goal is to talk about a lesser publicized Kontent API, the Management API. Brian discusses why you might want to use the Management API for importing content, reviews how to call the Management API v1 from the .Net SDK that Kontent provides, and demo's a real world Blazor app that upserts content items through the Management API v2.
Remember, you can subscribe to the Kentico Rocks podcast on spotify. Click on over to that if you haven't start following Kentico Rocks yet.
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver chats about the following topics in Kentico Rocks podcast episode #31:
- A very quick introduction to Kentico Kontent.
- How the Kontent Management API is used vs. the Delivery API
- An introduction to the Kontent Management API .Net SDK
- Management API v2 features vs. the original v1
- A review of a Blazor app that uses Kontent to power its data and content
- A live demo of creating a new Content Item version, Upserting that Content Item, and Publishing it through the Management API v1 and v2
Related Links to this episode:
- Kentico Kontent
- Management API Docs in Kontent
- Kontent Management .Net SDK Github
- .Net Blazor
- Ondrej Polesny's Twitch Stream
- Build a SPA with Blazor and Kontent
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below: