In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Adam Amran, Product Designer at Kentico Kontent, joins host Brian McKeiver. They talk about Adam's experience with creating a GatsbyJS site backed by the Kentico Kontent Headless CMS as a new programmer. Adam and Brian go into the story of how Adam needed to create a new website for a side project he was working on, Untools.co.
Listen to the episode to find out what pitfalls happened along the way, and why Adam us now very happy with the result.
Remember, you can subscribe to the Kentico Rocks podcast on spotify. Click on over to that if you haven't start following Kentico Rocks yet.
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver and Adam Amran discuss the following topics in Kentico Rocks podcast episode #34:
- Kentico Kontent as a headless cms
- Getting started building a GatsbyJS site from scratch
- Why WebFlow was not the answer for Designers looking to build a dynamic site
- How Easy is it get started with Kontent and GatsbyJS as a beginner
- Adam's one thing he would do differently knowing what he knows now (hint: React basics)
- A little bit about Adam's side project at UnTools.co
Related Links to this episode:
- Kentico Kontent as a Headless CMS
- Kentico Kontent GatsbyJS Starter Template
- Kentico Kontent Source Plugin for GatsbyJS
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below:
You can also listen to the previous episode of Kentico Rocks where I talk about The .NET Core Future of Kentico Xperience 13 with Sean Wright.