In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Brian McKeiver is joined by fellow Kentico Xperience MVP Mike Wills, Director of Development at BlueModus. The two MVPs discuss how enterprise organizations can best integrate Kentico Xperience into an organization's existing microservice based architecture. Mike walks Brian through how on a recent project he helped an enterprise organization integrate its existing e-commerce site with Kentico Xperience to solve a gap that organization had with content management and marketing friendly content editing. As a bonus to that organization, this was actually done in a Headless fashion with Xperience.
Brian and Mike then talk about how this technique can be utilized to stay within a microservice architecture yet still leverage Xperience as a digital experience platform. All and all it is a great example of how large enterprises can adopt Kentico Xperience as a part of their stack.
Remember, you can subscribe to the Kentico Rocks podcast on spotify. Click on over to that if you haven't start following Kentico Rocks yet.
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver and Mike Wills discuss the following topics in Kentico Rocks podcast episode #37:
- Solving the enterprise barrier with Kentico Xperience.
- How Headless architecture with Kentico Xperience is possible.
- A story about how to deliver content beyond the web with Xperience.
- Why use Xperience vs other Headless CMS.
- How you can help large enterprises adopt Kentico Xperience.
- How all-in-one solutions can simplify a marketing ecosystem, by reducing services.
Related Links to this episode:
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below:
You can also listen to the previous episode of Kentico Rocks where I interview Andy Thompson about the trend with enterprise organizations moving to Headless CMS and Kentico Kontent.