Calling all Kentico Developers, Customers, and Partners
About one week from now, January 24, 2013, a panel of Kentico Experts will be getting together to answer any and all questions you may have about Kentico CMS. The panel will be made up of the three Kentico MVPs, including myself, and official Kentico representatives Juraj Ondrus and Thom Robbins.
During the virtual panel you and the rest of the internet will be given the chance to have your pressing Kentico CMS or Kentico EMS questions answered by the panel of experts.
We are very excited to see how this session pans out, and can't wait to start the discussion. See how to participate further over at Kentico DevNet. But remember you can join the official Google Plus Hangout and be part of the live event, or follow the hashtag #KenticoExperts or @mcbeev on Twitter. If you are new to Google Plus you can add me to one of your circles and then just join the Hangout when it starts.
Knowing is Half the Battle
There is no such thing as a stupid question, so ask away. Seriously. Below is a quick list of items that I get frequently asked about Kentico CMS and Kentico EMS.
- Is it a good idea to store my list of data as a content page in the Content Tree, a Document Type, or a Custom Table?
- How can Kentico CMS work with Source Control Management Systems?
- What is this crazy Output Cache thing that Kentico has, and how can it make my page load faster ?
- Can I automatically create a PDF out of a BizForm response ?
- Can I re-use content from my main site on my mobile site without re-creating it ?
- How does Kentico EMS allow me to score my visitors activities ?
- Can I upgrade from version 5.x to version 7 ?
- Can I make a report of all of the broken links on my site ?
- Can my web site show data from or integrate with Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics, or Quickbooks ?
- Can the Kentico Smart Search results be customized ?
But don't limit yourself to this list or similar issues. Any question is welcome.
Kentico Questions Answered
We are very interested in making this a valuable event, but we need your help to accomplish our goal. So if you are new to Kentico, have used it for years, or are somewhere in the middle please join us on January 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM EST and ask some of the best and brightest in the Kentico community.