Kentico Rocks Podcast Episode 13
In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Bryan Soltis and I talk about our experience at the recent developer conference, Code PaLOUsa 2015. After that we move on to how to sharpen your Kentico API skills, and we finish with what the future of ASP.NET vNext holds for .Net developers and the Kentico community.
In this Episode
Brian McKeiver and Bryan Soltis talk about the following topics in episode #13:
- Code PaLOUsa 2015 Conference recap
- Kentico 8 API updates that developers should be aware of including ObjectQuery
- A request to our listeners for feedback on whether or not they prefer LINQ vs. Fluent style syntax, let us know by posting your preference as a comment to this blog post
- The next version of ASP.NET vNext (5.0 and 4.6) and related upcoming changes to the ASP.NET framework implementations of Webforms and MVC
Related Links to this episode:
- Kentico DevNet link to ObjectQuery
- A Helpful Kentico Scheduled Task for Team Development
- I'm speaking at Code PaLOUsa 2015
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below:
You can also listen to the previous episode of Kentico Rocks where we talk about what's new in the Kentico developer community for 2015.