Kentico Rocks Podcast Episode 17
In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Brian McKeiver and Bryan Soltis review the state of using ASP.NET MVC in Kentico 9. The discussion includes why MVC matters for Kentico developers and Kentico partners, some tips and real world experience with using MVC in Kentico, and use cases for where MVC makes sense over the venerable Kentico portal engine. Listen on to find out if you should be using MVC in your own Kentico website development process.
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver and Bryan Soltis talk about the following topics in Episode #17:
- Are Kentico developers starting to use MVC over Portal Engine?
- Use cases for when MVC wins out over other development methodolgoies.
- Is Kentico 9 MVC an improvement from previous versions?
- Recap of using Kentico MVC in production projects
- Kentico 10 product roadmap highlights.
Related Links to this episode:
- Developing sites using ASP.NET MVC in Kentico
- Give Kentico your MVC feedback
- 8 Things Developers Should Know about Kentico MVC
- Kentico 9 MVC Demo site
- Kentico product roadmap
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below:
You can also listen to the previous episode of Kentico Rocks where we talk about Macros in Kentico CMS.