This is second installment of Brian McKeiver and Bryan Soltis' Kentico CMS Podcast. Today we are discussing some of our favorite customizations of Kentico CMS and why they were successful.
Our goal of the new podcast is to talk about Kentico and focus on what is going on with the Kentico development community. In our opinion there is a boom in Kentico projects and opportunities out there recently, and anything that we can do to let more developers know about Kentico and how best to utilzie it is a good thing.
No update yet on if we should throw up the podcast files on iTunes or Windows Store or wherever. Hold tight and we will get a syndication feed up soon. For now you can subscribe to my blog via email if you want to know when new episodes come out. Just go back to the home page and enter your email address in the side bar under the Stay Up To Date section.
In this Episode
Bryan and I talk about the following topics in Episode #2:
- The new name of the podcast is "Kentico Rocks"
- Examples of our favorite customizations of Kentico CMS
- Briefly touches on how we customize Kentico using Modules, Integration Bus, Scheduled Tasks
- Why UI Personalization is useful in Kentico development
- A great idea for allowing content editors to clear cache easily
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below: