In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Bryan Soltis and I discuss how best to use Kentico CMS to power E-commerce websites. We talk in detail about how and why we like using the Kentico platform for building E-commerce solutions. Bryan and I have both been building Kentico E-commerce sites since Kentico 5.5 came out and share our inisights into how the platform has matured over the last few years. Any developer who is thinking about using Kentico CMS or Kentico EMS to create a new E-commerce based website should definitely listen up.
In this Episode
Bryan and I talk about the following topics in Episode #4:
- When we started with Kentico and E-commerce
- Customization possibilities with the Kentico Shopping Cart web part
- Tips on how to implement the check-out process.
- Ideas on how Kentico EMS can enhance E-commerce solutions
- Upcoming improvements in Kentico CMS 8.0
Related Links to this episode:
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below:
You can also listen to the previous episode of Kentico Rocks where we talk about our Kentico CMS upgrade scenarios.