In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Brian McKeiver talks about Azure Static Web Apps and how they can be made dynamic. Brian shows that when you add in the power of Headless CMS, namely Kontent by Kentico, this type of Azure resource is perfect for Jamstack based sites.
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver discusses the following topics in Kontent Rocks podcast episode #10:
- Why Azure Static Web Apps are useful for developers
- How Azure Static Web Apps managed Azure Functions can call the Kontent Delivery API
- How Statiq can be used to consume content from a Headless CMS, build a static site, and push that to Azure Static Web Apps
- Other ways Headless CMS can make static html sites dynamic that are still blazing fast and very cost effective to host
Related Links to this episode:
- Azure Static Web Apps
- Kontent by Kentico as a Headless CMS
- Statiq - a great .NET based Static Site Generator (like Gatsby) for .NET developers
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below:
Remember, you can subscribe to the Kontent Rocks podcast on Spotify.