In this episode of the Kontent Rocks podcast, Brian McKeiver is back with Andy Thompson, CTO and Kontent.ai MVP at Luminary. This time the duo discuss the state of frontend frameworks for building websites with Headless CMS in 2023. With so many possibilities out there including Next.js, React, Gatsby, Vue, etc. the choices are not obvious. Andy and Brian discuss their agency's preferences for using frontend frameworks today, plus they give their predictions for what will be the leading frontend framework at the end of the year.
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver and Andy Thompson discuss the following topics in Kontent Rocks podcast episode #19:
- How BizStream and Luminary build sites today with Next.js, Gatsby, Vue, Azure Static Web apps, and Alpine.js.
- An intereting new frontend framework named Astro.build.
- Kontent.ai's boilerplates and starters for frontend frameworks.
- Andy's prediction for what frontend framework will win out at the end of 2023.
- Brian's counter prediction for what frontend framework will win out at the end of 2023.
Related Links to this episode:
- Andy's Blog at Luminary.com
- Andy's last appearance on the Kontent Rocks Podcast
- Getting started with Astro.build docs
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below: