In this episode of the Kontent Rocks podcast, Brian McKeiver interviews Rob Kristie, Director of web development and strategy at Machintel. They discuss Rob's transition from traditional monolithic web development to headless CMS architecture and development. They discuss the advantages of using Kontent.ai for building and managing websites. Rob shares insights into the challenges and learning curves involved in adopting headless CMS, the benefits of component-driven development, and the improvements in site performance and security.
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver and Rob Kristie discuss the following topics in Kontent Rocks podcast episode #24:
- Brian interviews Rob on headless CMS, Kontent.ai, and his background in digital strategy and development.
- Rob shares his learning experiences with Kontent.ai as a new developer to the platform.
- Why Collections in Kontent.ai are great for large content operations (like Rob's 33 websites)
- The duo discuss Rob's challenges and learning curve in adopting headless CMS as opposed to old monoliths.
- Benefits of component-driven development and improved site performance.
- Security enhancements with headless CMS implementations.
Related Links to this episode:
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below: