In this episode of the Kontent Rocks podcast, Brian McKeiver interviews Bart Omlo, CEO of Kontent.ai. Brian and Bart discuss the big news that has happened at Kontent.ai and deep dive into Bart's vision for the next 100 days that capitalize on this news. In the conversation Bart reveals the company's strategy for accelerated growth, why this is such an exciting time for Kontent.ai, his upcoming road trips, a new office location, and the first mention of Kontent Horizons (Kontent.ai's annual conference).
In This Episode
Brian McKeiver and Bart Omlo discuss the following topics in Kontent Rocks podcast episode #12:
- Read the full release about Kontent.ai's $40 million round of funding.
- Bart Omlo's move from managing director to CEO at Kontent.ai
- The next 100 days (and more) roadmap for how Bart plans to grow Kontent.ai
- Kontent'ai is plans for opening a new office location in the US in 2022.
- Kontent.ai partners have Market Development Funds (MDF) available. Check out the partner space.
- A scoop on when the next Kontent Horizons will be in the fall of 2022 in both the US and Europe
- How to get a hold of Bart if you want to be a part of his roadtrip
Related Links to this episode:
- Bart Omlo's LinkedIn page
You can listen to the episode here on this blog post, it is embedded below: